“Top Chef”: From a Little Prick to Big in Your Mouth
October 30th, 2009 by plumpdumpling

It might be that I’m a little biased against Padma Lakshmi and her completely untrained palate, but there are some things I don’t want coming out of my reality TV show host’s mouth:

Tom Colicchio, on the other hand, can say whatever he wants.

• Cristy writes:
    October 30th, 20093:24 pmat

That is hilarious! I wonder if she even realizes what she said? Maybe her englis is not so good? Geesh. So bad.

November 2nd, 200911:17 amat

Nah, her English is fine. I didn’t think anything of it at first, either, so I think the rest of you just have super-dirty minds.

• Cristy writes:
        November 2nd, 200911:23 amat

Haha! (sidenote: I was trying to make “englis” a word with an accent, but it turned out looking like I don’t know how to capitalize and spell my own language. *sigh*) And, yes, I’m quite proud of my filthy mind. :)

• James writes:
    October 30th, 20094:54 pmat

This is why I love Natalie Portman. She’s brilliant AND dirty.

November 2nd, 200911:18 amat

Seriously. My favourite part of it was when she said, “That’s awesome.” I’ll bet she makes “that’s what she said” and “your mom” jokes, too.

November 8th, 20092:06 amat

I’m glad I’m not the only one who dislikes Padma. She’s so irritatingly superior. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow, actually.

Natalie Portman FTW.

• kimz writes:
    December 17th, 200910:32 amat

Did you watch the reunion special last night? One of the cheftestants (Mattin? Spelling?) asked if she got pregnant the night of the brunch/room service challenge with Nigella Lawson and she responded with some comment about “eating a lot of eggs.” Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hilarity ensued.

(Also, I might be madly in love with Kevin. Maybe.)