According to The New York Times, my good friends at Eleven Madison Park are about to get themselves three Michelin stars, up from one in last year’s guide.
This means NYC is about to have seven restaurants with three Michelin stars:
Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare
Eleven Madison Park
Crazy, right? What a wonderful time to live here. Although that means the Brooklyn Fare reservation my boyfriend and I failed to get when we tried once earlier this year is going to be even harder to come by now.
one of the super-fine amuse bouches at EMP
If you’re interested in my take on the 3-star restaurants we’ve visited, here are my much-photoed reviews of each:
• Eleven Madison Park: our first, not-bad-but-not-amazing visit
• Eleven Madison Park: our second, mind-blowing visit
• Per Se: so long-awaited it couldn’t have been anything but incredible (and we’re going back this weekend!)
• Daniel: changed the way I thought about fine dining forever
• Jean Georges: so so-so that I never even bothered to write about it (but would love to hear why other people love it so)